The Library provides free access to the internet on computers and Wi-Fi.
- Computers are available for public use, accessible with either a Library card or guest pass. Patron’s accounts must be free of fines and not expired.
- Children under the age of 16 must have an adult with them, or they may use computers in the Children’s Department.
- Teens 16-17 will need a guest pass to access the computers.
- There is a limit of two hours per day per person unless you are doing schoolwork, applying for jobs, etc.
- Inappropriate material cannot be viewed on Library equipment.
- The Library reserves the right to end a session due to abuse of computer privileges.