Friday, July 26 from 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM in the Carnegie Library Center
Come to the Shelby County Public Library to participate in “Start Smart: The Basics of Starting a Small Business,” a personable and information-filled session that addresses pre-business questions. Toni Sears of the Kentucky Small Business Development Center will address the following questions for you:
1. Am I ready to be a business owner?
2. What contents make up a business plan?
3. What are the basic licensing needs of any business?
4. What do I need to order to obtain a business loan?
5. What funding sources would I be eligible for?
These questions will be addressed along with other pre-start-up areas. Adult Services Librarian, Shana Schack, will also give a 10-minute presentation on digital resources for small business owners available through the library.
Please register online now, or call (502) 633-3803.