09 Apr Free Digital Escape Rooms
Posted at 10:00h in News 0 Comments
Feeling a little bored during quarantine? Try out a Digital Escape Room! Just solve the puzzles to escape.
When you try out these escape rooms, make sure to post a picture using the hashtag #scplfromhome and tag us @scplibraryky!
Special thanks to all the wonderful librarians who created these “rooms.”
- A “Harry Potter” Themed Escape RoomCreated by: Sydney Krawiec, Youth Services Librarian at Peters Township Public Library in McMurray, Pennsylvania, USA.Suitable for: for middle school and or families
- A “Star Wars” Themed Escape RoomCreated by: Richmond Hill Public LibrarySuitable for: All ages
- A “Marvel’s Avengers” Themed Digital Escape RoomCreated by: Richmond Hill Public LibrarySuitable for: All ages
- A Space-Themed Digital Escape RoomCreated by: Morgan Lockard, CCPL Adult/Teen Services Librarian, Campbell County Public LibrarySuitable for: Ages 11+ and or families
- A Minotaur Theme Based Digital Escape RoomCreated by: Karen Liu (Salt Lake County), a Teen Librarian at The County Library’s Riverton BranchSuitable for: Tweens and Teens
- A Spy Themed Digital Escape RoomCreated by: Lauren Rura and Felicia Brock, Adult Service Librarians at Washington-Centerville Public Library in Centerville, OH. www.wclibrary.infoSuitable for: Teens and Adults